If you would like to donate to our efforts, click on the button below and you will be redirected to Stripe Payments.
You may also donate via e-transfer to email@example.com.
Fridays For Future Ottawa is not a registered charity and is not able to provide charitable tax receipts.
— every small and large donation helps–
Funds raised go toward supporting our actions and costs such as:
- Stage rental on Parliament Hill ($1K+ for a basic platform to $20K+ for a dream event)
- Video Screen
- Sound equipment rental ($2K+)
- Posters and handbills printing ($2K+)
- Accessibility seating
- IT costs
- Admin support
- Honorariums for Performers
- Sign Language interpreters
- Social media promotion
- Events promotion
- Vests for Marshalls, caps for petition volunteers
- Art Supplies
- First Aid Kits
- Water station
The 2023 Fridays For Future Global Climate Strike is September 15th on Parliament Hill from 1-4 pm
We want to collaborate with civil society organizations, schools, colleges, universities, faith groups, community groups, Youth organizations, rights groups, social movements, health institutions, networks, businesses, unions, families and peoples of all genders and backgrounds. Please reach out by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing our contact form.